Thursday, March 23, 2017

Impromptu speech_practice - What is the most sensible thing you've ever heard someone say.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Fellow toastmaster.

What is the most sensible thing you've ever heard someone say.

Intro
I still remember when I was 12 years old. I attended a motivational course
for UPSR examination. At the end of the course, the motivator said
"Pain is temporary, glory is forever". I don't have idea who's quote is that.
But one thing that i know, it really give a deep meaning in my heart.

Content
"Pain is temporary, glory is forever. Meaning that you need to work hard and 
smart to achieve anything that you want. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't 
do it. You need to be preseverance, continue doing and not giving up. Because
you know all of this pain is just temporary. And at the end, you will see the result.

For now, what i want is to be a good presenter, to be confidence presenting
in front of audience and to have leadership skills. I know that I was not born
with that skill. So i will keep conntinue learn it and I believe toastmaster
is the best platform for me to keep doing mistake and keep learning so that
at the end,i can be person that i dream of.

Conclusion
"Pain is temporary, glory is forever, this is the most sensible thing i ever heard
that i always sticked and remembered it. 

No comments: