Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Impromptu speech_practice - What make friendship relationship successful?

Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, fellow toastmaster.

What make friendship relationship successful?


Intro:

I'm sure all of us has friends. A friend is someone you trust and share a deep level of understanding
and communication. But what makes the relationship of friends is successful?

Content: 

From my point of view.

The most important thing in a friendship is how the relationship makes you feel. Not how it looks on
paper or how many things you have in common.

Ask yourself.
Do I feel better after spending time with this person?
Am I myself around this person?
Is this a person I can trust?

Closing:
The bottom line: If the friendship feels good, it is good.

But if a person tries to control you, criticize you, abuses your generosity or brings unwanted 
drama or negativity into your life, it is time to re-evaluate the friendship. Definitely, you don't want feel melancholy in your life being with this kind of friend.

Thank you. :)

No comments: