Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Impromptu speech_practice - Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?


Good evening ladies and gentlemen, fellow toastmaster.


Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?


Intro

In our life there must be someone that we always compare 
to. Either because we admire their personality or
we admire on their achievement or even their wealthy.

Content

As for myself, i always sometimes compared myself with my husband.
He is the closest person to me. Even though he is my husband, 
he also my best friend.

I admire his personality and his achievement as well.

One of the character that i admired most is how caring he is 
towards people surrounding him especially his family.

He frequently call his family and my family compare to myself that i'm
a bit lazy to call them. I always get scold by mom because i didn't call her.
It is not that i forget them but i always procrastinate to call them.

Another example is when we have conversation about one of his friend, 
not long after that or during the conversation, he will pick up a phone and
call that person.

I did asked him why he do that, he will just simply answer
he just want to ask how are you doing. That's it. 

That's amaze me. Something that I never did before. 

Conclusion.

There a lot more things that i always compare with him, but
as of now that's what i can say about him. 

Thank you. :)


No comments: