Thursday, August 27, 2009

I choose not to go

My email to Kenny

Hi Kenny

I am sorry I think I cannot go for this trip. I really want to go there but my family reluctant to let me go even though I told them Anand will accompany me. Like what you said, maybe I have to wait in the next opportunity.

Regards
-nabilah

Kenny reply to me

Understand your parent concern.

The FTF is one of the best way to get to know the team much better and will help your work in future. It is unfortunate. Timing of the meetings is not suitable and it will be too tiring to hold them in the asia post midnight hours. Will get other opportunity in future.

Anyway, semuanya dah kembali seperti biasa..dah lama tak masuk office nie..baru hari ni masuk..my dad dan amir komplot nak sorokkan my passport and visa if i still want to go there..

okay2, mengalah lar time ni..sori mak..komplot kita tak berjaya..let them win this time..(my mum beria suruh pergi sane..) hope both these two guy tido lena pasni.. takyah risau2 dah..

ftf = face to face meeting

dah perabis hampir rm1000 dan tak boleh nak claim..haish..abis duit gaji i bulan nie..passport = rm300, visa rm532..nak gi kl rm100 lebey..isk

2 comments:

ida said...

tak perw kaq...insyaallah derw peluang yg lagi baik tnggu tue.. :)

AnEs said...

hee..saba ye..ada rezki nanti..sure ada hikmah di sebalik ne..